Unicode 11 Georgian uppercase vs. fonts

Michael Everson via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Fri Jul 27 07:26:42 CDT 2018

No, James is mistaken. Georgian is structurally casing, and the difference is not stylistic, but orthographic.

Other people made the argument you are making, Alex. My Georgian colleagues and I made the better, more accurate argument. Now Georgian users will be able to use Mtavruli in plain text, which is what they want to do.

Michael Everson