Internationalization & Unicode Conference 2018

Andre Schappo via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Wed Jan 24 07:27:04 CST 2018

I am thinking that people at Internationalization & Unicode Conference 2018 may well be interested in my story and, at times difficult, journey. It has been a long journey. Title of my presentation would be "How I Internationalized my Computer Science Teaching".

Would any organisation on this list be willing to fund my attendance: travel from England, accommodation ...etc...

Alternatively, can you please point me to a funding body to which I can apply.

Thank you

André Schappo