Emoji for major planets at least?

Aleksey Tulinov via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Thu Jan 18 18:19:14 CST 2018

Perhaps we all shall stop being ironical to each other, calm down, sit and
discuss how to encode 3D animated emojies (animojies) in Unicode. Adopting
something like COLLADA would be sweet. I guess COLLADA, being XML-based
standard, already can be encoded by Unicode, so it shouldn't be a lot of
hustle, just some paper work, right?