Private Use areas

William_J_G Overington via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Fri Aug 31 15:43:49 CDT 2018

Hi

Thank you for your posts from earlier today.

Actually I learned about JSON yesterday and I am thinking that using JSON could well be a good idea.

I found a helpful page with diagrams.

http://www.json.org/

Although I hope that a format of recording information about the properties of particular uses of Private Use Area characters will become implemented as a practicality, and that that format can be applied in practice where desired, and indeed I would be happy to participate in a group project, I do not know enough about Unicode properties to play a major role or to lead such a project.

William Overington

Friday 31 August 2018