Submissions open for 2020 Emoji

Mark Davis ☕️ via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Fri Apr 20 02:05:08 CDT 2018

If you want, you can make a proposal to the effect that all proposals made
to the Unicode be hosted publicly in a place accessible the unicode site.
Then the UTC can consider your proposal.

I think it would help the discussion to provide in your proposal links to
policy statements from the W3C, ICANN, etc. that follow that policy. (I'm
not sure exactly what you encompass in your term "public standard": for
example, would you include ISO in that list, even though people have to pay
for (most of) theirs?)

Mark

Mark