Fwd: Team Emoji

Oren Watson via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Sat May 20 18:01:59 CDT 2017

It's especially bad that they think that it was the Unicode consortium that
changed the PISTOL emoji to a water gun. Does no-one at CNN use Android,
Samsung or Windows? It's a pistol, specifically a revolver, on all those.

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 4:09 PM, Doug Ewell via Unicode <unicode at unicode.org