Unicode Emoji 5.0 characters now final

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Tue Mar 28 01:12:17 CDT 2017

(I'm sure you know this, Philippe, but a reminder for others: as far as the
Unicode projects go, discussions on this list have no effect unless they
are turned into a submission (UTC or Emoji proposal, CLDR or ICU ticket).)

If you see any problems in the CLDR data, please file a ticket at
http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/newticket. Please only include the problem
cases. (Note that it is *not* a goal for CLDR to include all ISO
subdivisions going back in time; just back to 2015-09. And even there, if
an ISO subdivision is introduced after the start of a CLDR version, but
retracted before that version releases, it won't be included. If retracted
in a later version, it is moved to the deprecated set.)

Mark