Translations of city names

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 2 05:20:40 CST 2017

Wrong, many countries have largely relaxed their phone number plans by
using a single nation wide plan and allowed portability of numbers. Area
codes are no longer needed (single call rate nation wide, the rate only
depends on operators; and ranges of numbers are allocated also nationwide
for value added services; long distance calls are things of the past since
the very large adoption of mobile phones, also not located by area but only
by country).