Encoding West African Adinkra sysmbols

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jan 22 11:42:40 CST 2017

I think the book listed on the web site is a perfect example:
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000059TIM/adinkrasymbol-20

If it locally has cultural meaning, it should be encoded for allowing
interchange also in encoded texts, rather than just artistic creations in
architecture, or handwritten books and displays.

That information site is interesting as it is currently collecting the
usages (including photos) and meanings.