On the upcoming LATIN LETTER SMALL CAPITAL Q

Ken Whistler kenwhistler at att.net
Wed Jan 11 13:37:47 CST 2017

This is a character under ballot for Amendment 1 to the 5th edition. It
isn't part of the repertoire planned for publication as part of Unicode
10.0 in June.

So if you want to have any impact on the subhead used in the charts for
A7AF, the correct mechanism now is to get a national body comment added
in their vote on Amendment 1.

Either that, or just put in tickler in your calendar for February,
201*8*, when the beta review for Unicode *11* will be starting, so you
can then make a suggestion as part of the Unicode beta review period.

Otherwise, these suggestions are just going to end up lost under the
pile of the subsequent 13 months worth of email on unrelated topics. ;-)

--Ken