Proposal to add standardized variation sequences for chess notation

Martin J. Dürst duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Wed Apr 5 22:24:21 CDT 2017

On 2017/04/05 23:49, Michael Everson wrote:

> Oh, here is the answer to your question. It took me 15 seconds to change the background and text colour in Quark XPress. It has nothing to do with the proposal for variation sequences.
>
> http://evertype.com/standards/unicode-list/looking-glass-yellow-blue.png

[OT]
It looks neat. But I noticed three very small gaps in each of the top
and bottom borders. Also, it's probably not the best choice of colors,
because my eyes tend to associate the yellow figures with white, and the
blue ones with black, but thinking it through makes it clear that it's
the other way round.

Regards,   Martin.