"textels"

Janusz S. Bien jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Fri Sep 16 10:30:48 CDT 2016

Quote/Cytat - Eric Muller <eric.muller at efele.net> (pią, 16 wrz 2016,
17:03:54):

> On 9/16/2016 6:52 AM, Janusz S. Bień wrote:
>> (when working on a corpus of historical Polish we
>> noticed some cases where standard Unicode equivalence was not
>> convenient).
>
> I'm very interested to know more about those cases.

For our search engine we were unable to use compatibility equivalence
"out of the box" for splitting the ligature because it also converted
long s to short s while we wanted to preserve the distinction.

Regards

Janusz

--
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bień -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra
Lingwistyki Formalnej)