[Unicode] how to evaluate the "emoji support level" in given font?

Martin J. Dürst duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Tue Sep 13 03:03:24 CDT 2016

I think the first and most obvious way to check would be according to
Unicode Version, i.e. check for some Emoji introduced in version 6, in
version 7, and so on. For very old sets, checking for emoji present in
the NTT Docomo set but not in the Softbank set,... might also make sense.

Regards,    Martin.

--
Martin J. Dürst
Department of Intelligent Information Technology