Emoji end goal

Rebecca T 637275 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 11:56:01 CDT 2016

Sure, and kanji have romanisations but that doesn’t make the latin alphabet
language neutral. And yes, emoji were supposed to be language neutral but
all the implementers made them default to male. I think you have an
*argument* with skin-tone neutrality but I think you’d be hard-pressed to
find any POC who think the Fitzpatrick modifiers were a mistake.

Also, the “what if my skin was blue” argument is a red herring — nobody has
blue skin, so it’s a moot point.
However, if you do find yourself drinking silver, I suggest U+1F922
�� Nauseated Face.