Noto unified font

Leonardo Boiko leoboiko at namakajiri.net
Sat Oct 8 21:02:56 CDT 2016

That's not "his" definition of non-free.  Restrictions on selling copies
commercially violate the Free Software Foundation's definition of non-free:
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#NonFreeSoftwareLicenses

And also the Open Source Initiative's definition of non-free:
https://opensource.org/osd-annotated
 https://opensource.org/faq#commercial

And also the Debian project's definition of non-free:
https://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines

In short, every single major free software organization requires free
software to allow the user complete freedom of redistribution, commercial
or otherwise.  Otherwise the software isn't free in the sense of giving the
user freedom; it is merely free of charge.