Noto unified font

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 8 14:08:07 CDT 2016

Technically it is not a single font but a coherent collection of fonts made
specifically for each script (some scripts having several national
variants, notably for sinographs, most of them having two styles except
symbols, most of them having two weights, except symbols that have a single
weight and sinograms having more...)

So no they are not "pan-Unicode". Each font in the collection however has
its own metrics, best suited for each script, and they are still made to
harmonize together (tested side-by-side with Latin and CJK) so they look
great in multilingual documents. It would have not been possible in a
single font anyway.