Manatee emoji?

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Wed Nov 23 13:44:58 CST 2016

Leonardo Boiko wrote:

> I support the creation of manatee emoji, but only if it’s accompanied
> by a new modifier for emoji size, coming in the varieties: TINY,
> SMALL, LARGE, HUGE.
>
> This would allow us to say "oh, the [HUGE MANATEE]" in emoji.

Leonardo immediately wins the award for best sort-of-Unicode-related pun
ever. Just retire the trophy now.

But I am expecting a full array of modifiers and ZWJ sequences, to meet
the user need for a female factory-worker manatee with dark skin and red
hair, or families of manatees with arbitrary combinations of attributes.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, CO, US | ewellic.org