Manatee emoji?

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 23 10:38:56 CST 2016

I'm not sure I've ever heard of a "save the lemmings" campaign.

Considering how much effort Florida puts into protecting Manatees and their occurrence on signs, I'm actually sort of surprised there isn't already a Manatee emoji.  Had emoji been "invented" in Florida there certainly would've been one already!

-Shawn