The (Klingon) Empire Strikes Back

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Tue Nov 15 11:39:37 CST 2016

Peter Constable wrote:

> Klingon _should not_ be encoded so long as there are open IP issues.
> For that reason, I think it would be premature to place it in the
> roadmap.

But Mark's point about removing it from the "Not the Roadmap" page,
which categorizes it among "Scripts (or pseudoscripts) which have been
investigated and rejected as unsuitable for encoding," may be a valid
one. There is a difference between "unsuitable for encoding" and "might
turn out to be unencodable due to IP issues."

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, CO, US | ewellic.org