Possible to add new precomposed characters for local language in Togo?

Marcel Schneider charupdate at orange.fr
Tue Nov 15 04:38:23 CST 2016

Hi Martin,

On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 17:23:58 +0900, Martin J. Dürst wrote:
[…]
> I'm sorry, but I didn't get the fragment identifiers (#G19663, #G17544)
> to work. Can you tell me which pages/paragraphs you refer to here?

Sorry for the omission of the page number!

In the document pagination of TUS 9.0 itʼs on page 296, that is page 332 of
the full PDF, or page 7 of the Chapter 7 PDF. On this page, Iʼm referring to
the first three paragraphs, and to the second figure.

As of working with PDF fragment identifiers, I must confess that Iʼm unable
to do this in Adobe Reader, neither grabbing nor input, despite of the side
pane working fine for browsing. To open a fragment following its identifier
in a local copy, I must open the PDF in a web browser, add the ID in the URL
bar, and refresh the document; that works fine in Chrome. To grab an ID of
a TUS fragment, I open the PDF in Firefox, display the side pane in TOC mode,
and copy the URI of the bookmark.

Best regards,

Marcel