Multiple Preposed Marks

Richard Wordingham richard.wordingham at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 8 14:30:26 CST 2016

On Tue, 8 Nov 2016 08:30:25 +0000
Richard Wordingham <richard.wordingham at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> and the need for an OpenType feature (probably a cvXX)
> for inconsistent handling of U+1A58 MAI KANG LAI.  The latter may be a
> challenge - I couldn't persuade MS Edge to use the font's Lao shaping

General features (e.g. 'ss01') for Tai Tham work a treat in MS Edge, and
seem to be executed at the same time time as the 'standard typographical
presentation', e.g feature 'psts'.  Thank you!  That makes things much
easier.  (There seems to be quite a bit of variation in layout in Chiang
Mai province, never mind the rest of the region.)