Possible to add new precomposed characters for local language in Togo?

Denis Jacquerye moyogo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 01:45:51 CDT 2016

You can also do dead keys in reverse where, instead of having the diacritic
key as a dead key that one pressed before a letter key, you have the letter
key as a dead key that you press before the diacritic key.
That way, your key order is the same whether a system handles outputting
multiple characters or not, and you can use precomposed characters when
available if that is a requirement.