Mende Kikakui Number 10

Andrew Cunningham lang.support at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 22:25:49 CDT 2016

rlig is the quickest and easiest approach. But in theory could be done
other more complicated ways.

There are currently no opentype implementations that I know of. And no
known shapers. rlig hopefully works with general shapers. But what what ot
features will be expected by script specific shaper is still an unknown.

On Saturday, 11 June 2016, Michael Everson <everson at evertype.com> wrote:
> On 11 Jun 2016, at 02:47, Andrew Cunningham <lang.support at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> It can be done via a ligature. It would have to be a required ligature.
Since other ligature types may or may not be enabled in various contexts.
And we dont want default substitution and mark positioning to generate a
non-ligature equivalent.

--
Andrew Cunningham
lang.support at gmail.com