Mende Kikakui Number 10

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 10 03:54:07 CDT 2016

I do not contest that about number 11, and it was not the question !

The question was about number **10**:
* ONE+TENS or ONE+TEENS ?
This is NOT specified clearly in TUS Chapter 19 which speaks about numbers
1-9 then 11-19 for TEENS, and TENS for numbers 20-99.

The question is the same about 110,210,...,910:
* (ONE..NINE)+HUNDREDS+ONE+TENS or (ONE..NINE)+HUNDREDS+ONE+TEENS ?

For me it seems that both questions will repy with ONE+TENS, not ONE+TEENS.