Adopting ZWJ

Karl Williamson public at khwilliamson.com
Tue Jun 7 15:48:10 CDT 2016

I heard that someone was considering adopting ZWJ.  They seemed to think
that non-printables are not adoptable.  But I was unable to find a clear
list of criteria.  The page that allows one to adopt said that it wasn't
available, but that page really doesn't make it clear how one can test
for this without actually doing the adoption.  (Since it doesn't
actually ask for your credit card number on the initial page, one can
back out before the final commitment, but that's not a very friendly
interface)