Public review of draft repertoire for ISO/IEC 10646

Marcel Schneider charupdate at orange.fr
Fri Jul 15 23:14:45 CDT 2016

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 19:34:10 -0700, Rick McGowan  wrote:

> The UTC would appreciate feedback on new repertoire that is currently
> under ballot for future additions to ISO/IEC 10646. This includes
> repertoire that has already been reviewed and approved by the UTC, but
> which will not be published until next year, as part of Version 10.0 of
> the Unicode Standard.
>
> This is your opportunity to review the planned new repertoire for
> possible problems, and to make any suggestions you might have about
> improvements for glyphs or character names.

Thanks. Indeed this matches the “alpha review” that Iʼve asked for.
Sadly I missed the previous ones.

I note that now that the Unicode repertoire is built at cruise speed,
few to no feedback items are reported.[1][2]

Best regards,
Marcel

[1] http://www.unicode.org/review/pri327/feedback.html
[2] http://www.unicode.org/review/pri328/feedback.html