Astrology Symbols Again

David Faulks davidj_faulks at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 18 17:39:25 CST 2016

I've put together a PDF file that contains some ‘samples’ of astrological symbols not yet in Unicode, linked below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8Yuf2UKJsLHN2JvOUNZV3o0THc/view?usp=sharing

It should be noted that while almost all Astrology Software can produce images that contain listings of positions, aspects, and midpoints that contain whatever symbols might be found in a chart, it is rare to actually post these listings, so ‘in-text’ use of astrological symbols is far more rare than using them in a horoscope chart. Some of these symbols, I only have from a chart so far.

I don't think I will be able to propose all of these for Unicode.

I would, however, appreciate any comments, especially about the various symbols for Pluto: the creaton of U+26E2 ⛢ seems to indicate that different symbols for the same object should be  encoded separatly, but I have at least 4 extra symbols here (perhaps more, due to very variable glyphs).

David