Emoji Variation Sequences: relaxing VS15/16

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at unicode.org
Mon Aug 22 18:24:51 CDT 2016

I agree that this should be relaxed for VS15 and VS16. For example, the
current draft version of UTR #51 even suggests that this be done for three
sequences that can not get variation sequences defined until Unicode 10.0.

Would you please write a proposal document or send a note through
http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html?

Thanks,
Roozbeh