decode redesign

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 8 14:14:49 CDT 2016

My email to signal the bug to the author of the site (at the indicated
address) was not delivered: his mailbox is full (probably of junk mails).

Time for him to redirect his contact email to a good mail provider that has
support for filtering spam, to correct the issue that occurs on all
combining diacritics.

So Johannes, I hope you can still read my previous message from this list,
but look at the state of your mailbox and find a solution to perform some
cleanup !