[somewhat off topic] straw poll

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 10 13:29:45 CDT 2015

Q1 I ignore threads that aren’t of interest (outlook even has a handy “ignore thread” button - though lists like this tend to break it)
Q2 If they get too annoying and don’t have useful content, then I make a rule to send that person’s mail to the trashcan. I include their name in the body to catch replies as well.
Q3 If there were too many of those folks, then I’d have more rules.