A song in Esperanto

William_J_G Overington wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 7 09:11:12 CDT 2015

A song in Esperanto
I have written a song in Esperanto and published it on the web.
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/song1023.htm
The publication process was interesting and I applied information that I found in the following Unicode code chart.
Latin Extended-A
http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0100.pdf
I used the following two characters from that code chart.
U+011D LATIN SMALL LETTER G WITH CIRCUMFLEX
U+015D LATIN SMALL LETTER S WITH CIRCUMFLEX
I wrote the HTML code directly into WordPad and saved as a Text Document from WordPad.
I encoded the two accented characters each by using an ampersand followed by a U+0023 NUMBER SIGN character followed by an x followed by a four hexadecimal character code point followed by a semicolon.
I have also published some other songs on the web.
There is an index page as follows.
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/song0001.htm
Two of the songs are as a result of topics on this mailing list.
They are on the following pages.
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/song1018.htm
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/song1021.htm
There is also the following which is about colour fonts.
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/une_chanson.pdf
William Overington