Technical or encoding sub mailing list ?

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Thu Sep 3 12:33:32 CDT 2015

For 75 USD per year, or about 73 CHF, you can join the Unicode
Consortium as an individual member, and thereby have full access to the
Unicore list and other internal technical discussion lists.

There are discounts on membership rates if you pay for 3 or more years
at a time.

http://www.unicode.org/consortium/levels.html

--
Doug Ewell | http://ewellic.org | Thornton, CO ����