Dark beer emoji

Marcel Schneider charupdate at orange.fr
Thu Sep 3 06:20:15 CDT 2015

On Thu, 3 Sep 2015 02:45:26 -0700, Asmus Freytag (t)  wrote:

> On 9/3/2015 2:09 AM, Marcel Schneider wrote:
> > Asmus already told us that there'll be no soy beans emoji, by lack of iconicity. However, could there be a generic BEANS emoji

> A coffee bean has a very recognizable shape, and I personally would consider it of sufficient "iconicity" to be considered, although, not uncommonly the representations seem to involve more than a single coffee bean...

IMHO *three* beans per emoji may be a suitable compromise between iconicity and the idea of a plural.

So will we have a COFFEE BEANS emoji along with a generic BEANS emoji? Supposing that a coffee bean has so peculiar a shape that it cannot represent any other species. But the *two* would be very useful, each one in its domain.

Thanks,

Marcel