How can my research become implemented in a standardized manner?

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 11 18:32:28 CDT 2015

In fact this is not just inventing new characters, all this personal
research is about inventing a new human language as well ! This cannot be
done alone without people interested in communicatiung in that language.
This is also more than new characters for the orthography, it is also about
creating a grammar, and defining usages.

All this work will not succeed without first developping a glossary (later
a dictionnary, not necessarily bilingual) and educational supports, and
opening it to discussions and evolutions. Consider the hard work that was
done for creating Esperanto (even if it did not require inventing a new
script, some characters were invented using uncommon combinations of
existing Latin letters and diacritics), this is a very long way before the
communciation can become really useful and starts dissimenating and being
used to create real text with it.

What is strange with that language for now is that it is only meant to be
read, but it has no phonology at all. This is then very far from a human
language (whose primary support has always been oral first before being
written). Without the oral form, the language will not succeed

* Consider Esperanto, it also has an oral form, more or less based on
Polish and German phonologies, even if there are variable accents, but this
is more or less stabilized by using a formal phonology, simplifying the
actual phonetics for minimal mutual understanding by educated
differenciation of groups of related phonems).

* Consider Emojis: they basically represent basic nouns in Japanese or
English, and they are more or less translatable. They also include a few
some "adjectives" (e.g. skin color), and a basic syntax for them. There are
some forms of compound nouns (e.g. FAMILY or COUPLE) linked by ZWJ rather
than hyphens but their complete meaning is based on their component nouns
(MAN, WOMAN, BOY, GIRL). They are successful because they adequately
represent common nouns or expressions in many languages with more or less
equal meaning, so they are easily read orally.