Proposals for Arabic honorifics

Lisa Moore lisam at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 6 23:02:32 CDT 2015

Hello Naz,

Thank you for discussing your proposal on the unicode list.  Not all
experts monitor that list.  That said, feel free to submit a proposal to
"docsubmit at unicode.org".

Look forward to seeing your proposal.

Lisa

From:   Naz Gassiep <naz at gassiep.com>
To:     unicode at unicode.org
Date:   10/06/2015 08:50 PM
Subject:        Re: Proposals for Arabic honorifics
Sent by:        "Unicode" <unicode-bounces at unicode.org>

If there are no comments on this specific issue, could someone care to
comment on the idea of writing a proposal that extends and existing
proposal? Is this considered bad form, or is it OK so long as it doesn't
unnecessarily raise conflicting proposals?
- Naz.