Acquiring DIS 10646

Michel Suignard michel at suignard.com
Sat Oct 3 00:28:35 CDT 2015

ISO never keeps previous versions of standards. You can look into the wg2 web site at dkuug.dk that will give you some versions of these documents (Google or your favorite search engine will be your friend) although all that may disappear any day. If you tell me what you are looking for I can help you. Bear in mind that anything that ISO does is copyrighted. Therefore, forget about a free online version of DIS 10646 of whatever version you are looking for.
There is a reason that Unicode (all versions still visible, archive up to 2000 increasingly visible) is a much better source for references.

Michel