Emoji Proposal: Face With One Eyebrow Raised

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Thu Nov 5 16:11:16 CST 2015

While it is always good to get feedback, I think the advice on that page is
outdated. In practice, most proposals to the UTC are not floated on the
public discussion list.

One certainly can float it, but it shouldn't be "urged". We also should
make clear that the discussions on this list are purely personal opinions,
and predominantly from people who are not actually involved in the encoding
process.

Mark