Emoji Proposal: Face With One Eyebrow Raised

Maximilian Merz unicode at mxmerz.de
Thu Nov 5 11:10:45 CST 2015

Hello,

I did not receive any feedback on my last email, but chose to finalize my proposal anyway – you can download the PDF (673 KB) here: [1].

I would appreciate feedback of any kind.

Best regards,

Max Merz

PS: Is a “computerized font (True Type or PostScript)” also necessary for emoji characters or do SVG/PDF/PNG images suffice here?

[1]: http://mxmerz.de/unicode/Face_with_One_Eyebrow_Raised.pdf