the usage of LATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH STROKE

Janusz S. Bien jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Sun May 31 13:05:49 CDT 2015

Quote/Cytat - Frédéric Grosshans <frederic.grosshans at gmail.com> (Sun
31 May 2015 06:20:31 PM CEST):

> Le 31/05/2015 17:03, Janusz S. Bien a écrit :
>> Quote/Cytat - Andrew West <andrewcwest at gmail.com> (Sun 31 May 2015
>> 04:56:32 PM CEST):

>>> Please see http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/n2942.doc.
>>
>> Thank you very much for your quick answer!
>>
>> Would you so kind to point me to the proposal for the upper case of
>> "A WITH STROKE", or advice me how to look for it in the archive?
>
> The upper case was introduces for Sencoten, and the proposal is here
> http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2004/04170-sencoten.pdf
>
> (found by googling sencoten site:unicode.org)

Thank yout very much for both informations.

The proposal makes me curious about past and present Unicode policy,
e.g. would it be accepted if submitted now. But this is a completely
different question to which I perhaps will return in some future.

Thanks again to all who responded.

Best regards

Janusz

--
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bień -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra
Lingwistyki Formalnej)