the usage of LATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH STROKE

Janusz S. Bień jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Sun May 31 09:32:36 CDT 2015

I'm curious what was the motivation for adding the character to
Unicode. I understand the proposal is somewhere in the archives, perhaps
it is available on the Internet?

The only usage I'm aware of (with the exception of my own for historical
Polish) is that found in Wiktionary:

    ⱥ is also [?} used for the sign for avo, the small form of Pataca.

Best regards

Janusz

--
                           ,
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bien -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)