"Bunny hill" symbol, used in America for signaling ski pistes for novices

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 28 16:16:35 CDT 2015

The "green" physical color does not need encoding. A black disc is enough,
just like the black square and the black diamond/romb (the rest is styling).

There's also the orange oval (horizontal) used for free-rides in America
(in Europe, not symbol but the yellow color, used for some authorized
"free-ride" pistes in Switzerland; in France, free-ride is severely
reglemented but there's no signage used as these are not open for the
general public, as they are too risky and such signs could bring too many
skiers to dangereous areas without proper training and equipement).