"Bunny hill" symbol, used in America for signaling ski pistes for novices

Leonardo Boiko leoboiko at namakajiri.net
Thu May 28 15:33:40 CDT 2015

Serious question: Has someone discussed a generic combining mechanism? I
mean, characters with an effect like "combine the last two".  Say, '!' +
'?' + COMBINING OVERLAY = '‽'.  '!' + '!' + COMBINING SIDE BY SIDE = '‼',
and so on.  Similar in spirit to the Ideographic Description Characters,
but meant to actually tell the rendering system to combine stuff.