Regarding Unicode for new Symbol

baskar raj baskar115 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 23:55:50 CDT 2015

i just gave "and" as an example (verdy), i am just curious to know if we
propose a symbol for a word does Unicode encode it or accept when it is
already used by a small community of users, shall we claim in letter like
symbols (00–4F). (any possibility)
or we can only implement in private use area until it is recognized - which
is not possible for small mediums to get widely recognized other than
bigger names like Microsoft or Apple proposing.

--
Kind Regards,

M Baskar Raj