Are you CONFUSED about WHAT CHARACTER(S) you type?!?!

philip chastney philip_chastney at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 04:46:49 CDT 2015

a couple of points that you might like to take into account:

1) who is going to finance the development of these freely distributable fonts?

2) how is old software expected to handle codepoints allocated after the software was released?

both of these issues are solvable, and I woulldn't expect them to be solved soon

/phil