Are you CONFUSED about WHAT CHARACTER(S) you type?!?!

Michael McGlothlin mike.mcglothlin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:24:26 CDT 2015

I'd like to see a free/open "default" font that has a correct, simple styled, symbol for every Unicode character. Vendors should be pressured to use this font when other options aren't available. I get tired of seeing default symbols, incorrect symbols, and mystery white spaces that aren't really white space. It's pretty silly to have a code point without a default symbol I think.

Thanks,
Michael McGlothlin
Sent from my iPhone