Adding RAINBOW FLAG to Unicode

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jun 29 14:14:42 CDT 2015

The way I see U+1F308 drawn in my browser (using the image linked from
Google in the HTML below), is that it represents a rainbow sat on two
clouds (not evident at small sizes to se that these are clouds as they just
look like blue open curves)
This is also strange because rainbows are normally not *above* clouds, but
below them (or partly within them near their surface, is they are not too
dense)
Anyway these clouds and the sky around it are certainly not wanted on the
flag itself, but are appropriate for the meteoric object in the sky.