moratorium on repeated discussion of rejected topics

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 24 12:09:05 CDT 2015

I have NEVER actively supported the "localizable sentences". Only one user
wanted to discuss it here and I gave him my same opinion repeatedly. In
fact you may even have also used my own opinion as one (among others)
wanting to stop discussing this topic.
But if you want my opinion, there's also really too much discussions about
emojis. They are however encoded due to popular demand and very active and
demonstrated usage (in conformance with the encoding policy), unlike what
William Overrington posts here instead of an appropriate online community
for people really interested in developing his project.
I have always seen the posts by William Overrington  on this list being a
real form of "free" advertizing (trying to advertize his own web site).
William should better find a Usenet group, or create his own Yahoo group,
or social Facebook/Twitter group, or Github group, or similar and advertize
it there.