International Register of Coded Character Sets

Martin J. Dürst duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Sun Jun 21 23:09:17 CDT 2015

On 2015/06/22 05:37, Frédéric Grosshans wrote:
> I don't know if it's what you're looking for but Google brought me to the
> following URL.
> https://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/itscj_english/iso-ir/ISO-IR.pdf
> I managed to download the pdf without problems. I also successfully
> downloaded a standard  ( http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/iso-ir/169.pdf ) to
> check the URLs from the register.

I was able to access https://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/itscj_english/iso-ir/,
but that just says "page not found" in Japanese. Same for
https://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/ISO-IR/,
http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/ISO-IR/, and
http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/itscj_english/iso-ir/
(the http versions redirect to the https versions).

I left a note on their contact page
(https://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/contact/index.html), in Japanese. I'll
tell you when I hear back from them. If I don't, I'll call them; I
remember having done that a few years ago.

Regards,    Martin.