Another take on the English apostrophe in Unicode

Richard Wordingham richard.wordingham at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 16 14:31:12 CDT 2015

On Mon, 15 Jun 2015 08:40:57 +0200 (CEST)
Marcel Schneider <charupdate at orange.fr> wrote:

> ...while in the meantime, in obliging
> anticipation, the worldʼs biggest software company stays inviting us
> to feel free to customise our keyboard with a free tool for free
> download at
> http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=22339

I don't know if you have the wrong link for MSKLC, but that link
claims it is only 'supported' up to Vista.  That's not much of an
invitation!  I do know that MSKLC works on Windows 7, and its output
there is appropriate for Windows 7, generate multiple versions of
the DLL and its installer.