Another take on the English apostrophe in Unicode

QSJN 4 UKR qsjn4ukr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:20:05 CDT 2015

By the way, about smart quotes. I am using that for long time. My
keyboard layout generates two characters on one key-press (so I have
but I'm not afraid neither to lose quotation marks or parentheses nor
become a victim of artificial intelligence :)
About what is one word. Do you know the German prefixes? "... ...
Let me ask if double-quotes are parts of word or not?  For example, in
this sentence "not" is a noun, not particle? Was "Titanic" titanic?